Thursday, April 26, 2012

Welcome to my Blog

This blog was started just after my diagnosis of Breast Cancer but before my Mastectomy. I want to thank all of my viewers for reading and keeping up with me. I can feel all of your prayers from each and every view that You look at. I am pleased at all the new people looking at my blog. I want to thank Hibiscus Moon for all that she has done as well. Without her, I wouldn't have found the true healing powers of the Crystals that Karen introduced to me. Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy

April 2012

Me, April 2012
Me, Sept 2011, Susan G. Komen Walk, Half way through Chemotherapy

This is where you can read about my Journey with Breast Cancer as a Young Survivor of 2 lovely children.  I had to fight, even though each step was so hard to take. If I can change one person's life or touch them to do their own breast exams, then I have done what I needed to do. I found my own lump and glad I am not afraid to touch my own breasts. Well, now I don't have any but that doesn't bother me. I have my life and I love my husband, and children very much.

Putting everything in perspective is important to do. Life is Important.

Troy, my dear Husband, has been awesome throughout this whole journey. He walked with me this past September in the Susan G. Komen Race for a Cure, I walked only 1/2 of the 1K. I was in the middle of treatment, chemotherapy. This September, I am on the planning board for it, I am walking the whole 5 K. If you would like to make a donation, you can click on the side panel. It is a tax deductible donation.

Breast Cancer Research, the money will go towards my walk in the Susan G. Komen, Race for the Cure in September of 2012. I hope to raise $1000 for my Team Caring Soul. (which is the name of my Etsy Store and my blog.) This is just something I came up with in the very beginning. I was thinking about opening my own practice, (I am a Nurse Practitioner by trade) before I got sick. This has been put on the back burner for now.

My goal is $1000.00 or more to give to the Susan G. Komen Foundation in Sept of 2012.

Love you all.
Gotta go to bed.
I am going to Bailey's Island tomorrow for all weekend. Reiki Retreat with my Reiki Master that attuned me to Master. Jeanne thank you so much. Karen I think of you every day and wish you were in Maine now.

Love to all my followers and my new followers,

Love and Light to all,
Bright Crystally Blessings,
Jennifer

PS if you would like Distance Reiki, leave a comment, with your first name and your intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment