Saturday, April 7, 2012

I am Writing an eBook.

How I Beat Cancer with a Positive Attitude
    My Journey with Breast Cancer Before, During, and After
          By Jennifer Bagley
                  Breast Cancer Survivor at age 38

 eBook. Possibly go into print. I am in the process of writing and compiling all of my blogs and putting them all together to tell my story in book form. I am so glad that I started this blog before my initial treatment.

I went back and looked at the early posts when I was going through chemotherapy. I can't believe that I made it through. I never thought it would end and now look. I am almost going back to work!! I want to thank everyone.

I know that I have said this a million times but I will say it again. Thank you Troy, Abby, Mom and Dad, Gail, Cyndi, Debbie and Danielle W., and everyone else who have helped us through this tough time. I love you all. This is a life changing journey.

Nothing is going to be the same. I am fatigued really easy, my toes are still numb and tingly from the Taxol. My last Taxol was on Halloween. Oct 31 and it is now April 7th. I will probably have it for the rest of my life.

 Love you all.
 Love and Light,
Wonderful dreams and Crystally Blessings
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment