Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tarot: 6 of Swords, by LT

Dear Followers, 
     I had started back to work but have been delayed due to another drain being placed in my chest. I had a complication of a large Seroma develop in my right chest. (Large pocket of fluid). Dr. O'Connor placed a needle in my chest and left a plastic catheter like an IV in my chest. Didn't feel a thing!! numb as can be. My chest feels better, less pressure. I am right handed and I use my right arm all the time. I guess if I rested it might heal faster. 
     I just can't sit anymore. I did enough of that this past 10 months. I am so ready to be back at work. There is a reason why it keeps getting delayed? Not sure yet why.......
    Anyway, this was in my in box this evening....IT IS SO TRUE!!!!!!






6 of Swords: Happiness on the Horizon

Hi Jennifer bagley. The 6 of Swords is a great sign you are making progress, even if things still feel like a struggle or you still feel stuck. The light at the end of the tunnel is in sight and you should feel you are closer to being where you want to be.

The past 6-12 months may have been turbulent and stressful for you or perhaps frustrating and unfulfilling. The next 3-6 months may bring welcome positive change.

Ask yourself where you want to be in 6 months time and what you want in your life by then. Whatever progress you are looking for in your love life, career or finances, it's the choices and decisions you make now that will determine whether you achieve it or not.

The energy of this optimistic card is one of forward motion: for some it may be a gentle and gradual pace but for others it will be much faster and more exciting. What determines the pace of change is the level of enthusiasm and positivity you can bring to your decision making and actions now.

A boat travels faster over water when its heavy burden is lightened, so take a moment to ask yourself what, or who, you may need to let go of in order to move forward more easily.

When the 6 of Swords appears in your readings it is a positive sign that you will find your way forward, create positive change and move on with your life. It is about focusing on how you want things to be in your future and developing a plan to make it happen.

If you have been feeling emotionally down and stuck recently, raise your eyes and look to the horizon of your future and imagine seeing yourself there with everything you desire in your life.

People seldom drive their car without knowing where they want to go and how to get there, so take a moment today to think about where you want to be in the next 6-12 months and begin to plan out a route. With the 6 of Swords on your side, you'll have every chance of getting there!

It's all up to you. No-one else can choose your next 6 months for you. Either you can choose to allow things to continue as they are, or you can start now to make the decisions and take the actions necessary to set yourself on a course for a brighter, happier and more fulfilling future.

I wish you the best of luck.

Respectfully,
LT.

No comments:

Post a Comment