Thursday, April 5, 2012

IT is Still With Me

IT is still attached. I spoke with my surgeon this am, it is still draining about 40 ml daily. Which is still too much.

Dr. O'Connor will call me again tomorrow to see what the drainage has been. Maybe tomorrow, or she even said maybe Saturday.

I have talked to my work, hopefully my first day back will be the 16th. Still waiting for Lafayette to call me back re: the Interview I had. I haven't written much about it. That's all I am going to say for now.

I need for this drain to come out. It is making me feel depressed and sick. Joints continue to ache and I want to sleep all the time.

I am writing an ebook. Keep tuned for the final book.

How I Beat Cancer with a Positive Attitude:
      My Journey through Cancer Treatment Before, During and After
by Jennifer Bagley
Breast Cancer Survivor at age 38.

Love you all.
Bright Crystal Blessings
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment