Monday, April 2, 2012

My Attachment, IT

I still have my little attachment with me. I am going to name it, IT. I hate IT. I can't wait to get rid of IT. I want IT gone.

I suppose IT is better than the alternative. WHich is......CANCER.

The drain will hopefully come out Thursday, this is IT.....what I am referring to. IT is my drain. IT is attached to my right side. I can't shower, I can't move without IT hurting. I have to tell Zach, to watch out for IT. He has to sit on my left side, though he has been accustomed to sitting on my right side most of the summer, fall and winter. Old habits die hard with him. He doesn't like Change. I, on the other hand, can't wait for change. I am kinda sick of looking at my four walls.

Hopefully, I go back to work Friday but am kinda scared to at the same time. I have been out of work since June. A few more months, will be a year anniversary. A WHOLE YEAR!!!! wow where has the time gone? nowhere cause I was in treatment. Time went by, and by and by.

I am glad that all of you have followed me through this bloggie, here. Thank you for being there for me and my family. When I started this journey, I was quite scared. Now I am just a little scared. Though all my breast tissue is gone. Both sides.

Love you all
Bright Crystal Blessings
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment