Saturday, July 23, 2011

Getting Ready for Chemo

I have 2 days before I receive my first dose of chemotherapy. I will be given Adriamycin and Cytoxan for every 2 weeks for 4 rounds, then Taxol for every 2 weeks for 4 rounds. We are looking at 4 months of Chemotherapy. I then will go back to surgery for more lymph node removal.

I am quite nervous about how the chemotherapy is going to affect me. I am going to meditate and call on my archangels, Raphael, Gabriel, Michael and Uriel to help protect me and also my guardian angel, Meredith. I am going to call all these angels to stand by me during my therapy. they will help protect me and hopefully help decrease the side effects of chemo.

I am continuing Reiki. This is a nice meditation and relaxation exercise. I love my Reiki practitioner. I am learning lots from her. Hopefully, I will be able to become Reiki 2 and practice it on my family. It is really relaxing. Meditation. I see beautiful colors while I am relaxed. Pink and Purple. These are healing colors. I were my rose quartz everyday. I will be adding some amethyst as well to my healing necklace. Amethyst is a healing stone, it carries vibrations. Rose quartz is a love stone. It also contains vibrations for the owner.

Tomorrow, I will be going to church for the first time in about 10 yrs. My family and I will be going to Deeper Life Assembly in Pittsfield. Mathew Bagley is the pastor, (no relation). If we like it, we may go  a couple times a month. They have a little daycare area for toddlers that can't sit through a sermon.

In the afternoon, we will be going over to Lynn Snowe"s house for bbq and poolside. She has a nice inground pool. abby loves to jump off the diving board. I have Zach swimming too. He has one of those flotation swimming trunks, one piece. He swims like a fish. he is going to be a water baby!!! Not afraid to go under water, he holds his breath well. Spits out water if it gets in.....Better swimmer than me. haha.

Monday is the big day. I have labs drawn at 8:40, see Dr. Sinclair at 9:00 and  start chemo at 9:30. I need to eat more carbs and less protein the day before, or I have read that you get more sick. I will try it.

Rose Quartz Rough Stone

Amethyst Stone

Flowers from my Healing Garden


Abby Swimming in Our Pool


Abby under water


Mr Frog in my Healing Garden!
 These are a few pictures I took last week. I will let everyone know how I am feeling on Monday.

Love you all
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment