Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 5 of my 3rd Treatment

I am actually not feeling too bad today. Tired but not as fatigued today. Resting all day long. I was able to cook supper tonight. This 3rd treatment has not been that bad, the last one has been by far the worst!  I still cant taste  anything and suck on wintergreen mints most all the time. The bad taste in my mouth is horrible, but it will soon go away.

Abby can't wait for school to start. Tuesday! I can't believe my little girl is going to be in 4th grade!

My next treatment is on Sept 6 tuesday due to labor Day. we are going to the Blue Hill Fair on the Sunday before. I need my King and Queens French Fries! and doughboy before my next treatmrnt. I can't  wait! Will be meeting my parents there.

until the next blog, do your self breast exams and  get your mammogram.
jennifer
xxooxxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment