Tuesday, August 9, 2011

2 Down, 6 More to GO

On Aug 8, yesterday, I had  my second treatment. I had to be stuck twice in my port, the first one was too close to the edge of my port. The lab tech put in 3/4 inch instead of 1 inch needle. The infusion nurse had to remove and place a new one. Which ran a lot better.

I was a little nauseous this am, hadn't been able to get my script for phenergan yet. Troy was going to drop it off before he went to work. I took my decadron and an ativan in hopes that it would help. It did. less nausea.

My taste buds started to go haywire. Starting to not be able to taste anything. drinking root beer. Eating watermelon. Resting.

Troy ended up getting out of work early because I felt quite weak this am and Abby was going to a camp out at Deeper Life Assembly in Pittsfield Maine. Pastor Matt Bagley runs the church. (no relation) He is a great pastor and makes church fun.

My face is still breaking out. I shaved my head the other day. Monday am, it was starting to come out in the brush. I wanted to buzz it so I didn't have to find clumps on my pillow. It actually doesn't look too bad!!!

I will add a pic from my phone to face book for all of you to see. Troy had shared a pic from the infusion room yesterday. Some of you may have seen it. It is def more airy. Got some bald spots oh well.

I may not post on this blog for a few days. Tomorrrow may be quite bad as in fatigue. You may hear from me on facebook, as I always have my phone with me.

Until next time. Love you all.

Debbie White: Thank you for the Healing Angel with a pink ribbon for breast cancer. I love it.

love you all
jennifer

1 comment: