Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 3 of chemo treatment

I am feeling tired and fatigued today. My Reiki Master, Karen stopped by to visit me today. She brought some organic cucumbers and have already eaten 2 of them. So yummy, even with hardly any taste buds.

The thing about beating cancer is a positive attitude even when you're not feeling well. Reki music helps calm my soul. I love my kids and husband. 5hey are an inspiration to me. Both Troy and I believe that neither of us could be a sinle parent! It's hard to worry about two kids,though abby doesnt start school for another week!

She is going to be in 4th grade! Can't believe it. She wants to play the flute too. she loves to sing as well as her daddy.

Reiki is my new attitude along with crystal healing. please visit crystalhealing.com. it is a great web site for crystals and the spiritual side of healing.  I still highly recommend eastern medicine, chemo and such. But if you believe spiritually you are going to help heal, go with it.

My Chakras are all open, bad energy flowa out through my feet everytime I place my feet on the floor. thank you Karen.

love
Jennifer
xxooxxoo

1 comment:

  1. Jenn,
    You are such an inspiration to me. I pray for you every night before bed and everyday I think about you. Your such a strong willed, loving, Beautiful caring person. Not a day goes by that mom doesn't ask about you. She wonders how you are doing and always says that she wishes that you would never of had to go through any of this. We both want you to know that if there is anything that we can do to help you and troy and the kiddos out we would do it for you in a heartbeat. Mom sends her love and tons of ((HUGSS) 2 you. You will whoop cancer's butt because you are a survivor and to fail is not an option. I love reading your blogs Jenn, every time I read your blogs I cry, they are so touching and real. You are an amazing woman Jenn and if there is anything that we can do to help out at all don't hesitate to give us a call 948-2240 (home) and 487-1573 (cell). Remain strong and keep your chin up Buttercup. We are thinking about you and you and your family are in our prayer. Lots of Love and ((HUGSS))

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete