Saturday, March 24, 2012

Transformational Tarot Card

Hello Everyone,


I am writing this from my hospital bed. Yes, I had my right breast removed today. I am so happy. Painful but happy. A new Journey.


Ok, so all of you have been following my blogs and know that I am a Reiki Master now. I believe in a Supreme Being, Universal Life Force, and Healing Energy. Along with that I have dabbled in Tarot Cards. I am signed up for Lotus Tarot Card reading. A free tarot card reading weekly. Today, you won't believe the card that got dealt to me. I will attach a copy of the picture, what the meaning is, and what I believe the meaning to be.

"Rising From The Ashes


Hi Jennifer bagley. The Death Card has to be the one card in the Tarot deck that most,if not all, people fear seeing in a reading, and yet it isn't as dark and macabre as one might think, which is why some Tarot readers have renamed this card 'Transformation'.

How would you feel if I was to say 'Oh look, you are about to experience a transformation in your life'? Would you be as spooked as if you simply saw the Death card as your outcome card?

I am in the process of creating the Lotus Tarot deck and I will be naming this card 'Transformation' because I believe it portrays the true meaning of this card far better and without evoking the chills that the title 'Death' card does.


When the 'Death' card appears in a reading, the most common thought is that it is predicting a physical death, that someone is going to die. This, in most, if not all, cases is highly unlikely.


I cannot speak for all Tarot readers, but I personally do not use this card to represent a physical death. For me, the Death card represents an event or series of events or circumstances that may cause great disruption and possible upset, but which make transformation in its many forms inevitable.

I am not a medium or clairvoyant, but I do use the Tarot cards to help give men and women around the world some insights into their own situations and to look at their lives from a different perspective. Let me give you some examples: one of the greatest blows any of us can receive, man or woman, is when we fall utterly in love with someone only to be rejected and left alone. Many of you may have had such an experience and it can feel like your world has fallen apart.


Such incidences can create transformational change within us, changing our outlook and our approach to love and relationships. For example, if someone, who didn't love you, lets you go, it can open up a whole new set of circumstances and opportunities for you.


There have been numerous case histories of people who have been bankrupt and who have lost everything only to change course and tactics and go on to achieve great success


For me, the end of something, whether it be a relationship, job, career or lifestyle is only the sign that it is time for something new to be created. If I am no longer in that relationship, I am free to pursue new love. If I have lost my job, I am free to look for a better one and so on.



The tale of the Phoenix sums up the meaning of the Death card quite well, where a bird dies in the flames only to emerge and fly out of the fire transformed into something far greater.


So don't fear the Death card when it appears. Take it as a sign that something in your life may come to an end. The transition may be challenging but as the end comes to pass a new beginning will present itself."

Respectfully,

LT 



This is what I wrote to reply but couldn't send it to LT.

Tarot card transformation 

Don't be upset about that card. I am saying goodbye to a journey today that I am glad is over.  

I have been battling breast cancer stage 3 since June, today I said goodbye to that path. It is dead to me!!! 

I had my right breast removed prophalactically today and my porta cath removed because i have been done with chemo. I have endured 3 surgeries total (today being #3!), 8 rounds of chemo, 33 rounds of radiation. 

My new life has started. And will be going home tomorrow!  

I want to thank you for this "transformation" card. It is a time of saying goodbye to my old life and saying hello to my "rebirth".  



Jennifer Bagley 
My Divine Crystals and 
Breast Cancer Survivor



2 comments:

  1. You're such a Beautiful Soul and I wish you nothing but Beautiful and Radiant Health. My heart sings for you! Brightest of Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, Thank you. I am glad to call you a friend. Even though we have not met in person, we are connected. You have a beautiful soul as well. I hope to keep connected with you. thank you for your healing energy. You will do well with Reiki.

      If you need anything, just let me know. Re: Reiki and healing touch.
      Bright Crystal Blessings,
      Nemaste
      Jennifer

      Delete