Sunday, March 18, 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone

I want to thank all of my followers and everyone who has followed my blog. I didn't realize how many friends I had until I got sick. I wish it didn't have to happen that way but it did. There is a reason why things happen. I have had a tough journey but I am past the hardest part. I only have Radiation left.

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I am very thankful for all the outpouring of love during this time.

I want to thank Debbie and Danielle White (and their hubbies), everyone that donated to the Benefit Supper on Dec 3rd.

Debbie and Danielle, thank you, for everything that you two have done for us. I can express enough for everything. If there is anything that I can do for you at any time, I am here. ANYTHING.





No comments:

Post a Comment