Saturday, May 26, 2012

Gem Elixirs....What are they?

Well, I am here to tell you that they do work. I used my Rose Quartz elixir on my radiation burns and it really did seem to help. The blisters healed pretty fast.

A Gem elixir is water infused with a certain crystal. It's all about INTENTIONS AND VIBRATIONS. Each crystal gives off a certain energy or vibration. If you place a crystal in Distilled or Sterile Water, then you can have a powerful elixir at your fingertips. But you need to be careful because there are some gems that are toxic. So if you have any questions, please feel free to visit my website. It will have a list of toxic gems. Rule of thumb, if it is bright or soft, don't put it water unless you are going to feed it to your plants.

My Divine Crystals




This is a link to Hibiscus Moon's Gem Elixir eKit. And guess what.....I am featured in this kit. Rose Quartz Gem Elixir, the one I mentioned above. Yes it is me. Soooo excited to be a part of this wonderful opportunity. In a book, which made me think that I could write my own as well. 

HOW I BEAT CANCER WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE.  It's about my Breast Cancer treatment, before, during and after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment