Saturday, January 28, 2012

16 down, 17 more to go

Wow, this going to Brewer everyday gets old. 50 miles round trip 5 days a week. $50 a week in gas. SUCKS. But it is almost over. I can't wait. I would like to go away for a weekend with the family when this is over.

I have got burns all over the left side of my chest, and on my back. On my back is exit radiation burns. They itch so bad. Trying not to scratch. Cornstarch and Aquaphor work well.

I still can't fathom that I have had breast cancer. Why me when I need to be there for my family and patients? I just don't get it. Doesn't make sense. But does anything ever make sense?

I have done some soul searching. I am really getting into crystal and reiki healing. I continue to use traditional medicine but using the earth's energy helps balance the healing. If  you want more information visit my website, http://www.mydivinecrystals.com/

HUGS to everyone, Divine Crystal Blessings.
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment