Monday, February 6, 2012

23 Down, 10 More to go

So I haven't written in a while, been busy with radiation. Mon thru Fri. Sucks, but it is almost done. I have some pretty bad burns on my neck and chest, under my arm too. I feel like I fell asleep in the summer sun!!!

My skin is crispy and done. Its starting to flake a little on the neck.

So, I have also found out that I have my dad's complexion. His mother, my grandmother is/was a red head. She is grey/white hair now. My great-grandmother was red headed too. The area where I have burned is covered with tiny freckles!!! When i tan in the summer, my skin does the same thing. Freckles everywhere. The exit burn on my back itches. My chest burns.

I have an appt with my breast surgeon on the 20th for preop for right mastectomy. I am having it removed because my tumor was so aggressive. I dont want to do this again in 5-10 yrs.

I have absolutely no estrogen in my body. Ladies, you know what that means.....Stupid Hot Flashes. They are horrible!!!

I will update everyone as the time gets hearer the end!!!

Bright Crystal Blessings!
www.mydivinecrystals.com
www.mydivinecrystals.blogspot.com

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment