Thursday, February 16, 2012

Old Journey Ends, New Journey Begins

Yes, it is real. OMG. I can't believe it. It's finally here. My treatments are done. I am on hormonal therapy but that's ok. I am ok. I will be ok. My family will be ok. I love myself more than anyone will ever know.

I am here and I am real.

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful support. All I can say is.......

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so good. I am going to add a few pics of our wedding. I feel that it is important. We are going to renew our wedding vows on our anniversary, June 8th. I can't wait. I think it will be in the church where we got married. I don't think that I will fit into my wedding dress but I can try. Size 10! I don't know. If I work at it maybe. I loved that dress.










No comments:

Post a Comment