Saturday, January 14, 2012

Radiation 11 down, 22 more to go, will start Tamoxifen

I had #11 done today. At Lafayette, radiation center is like home just like the upstairs infusion rooms. I have met a few women who have alsogone through breast cancer however they are all over age 50 and there is one man with breast cancer. Started out as melanoma.

I am off for 2 days. Go back on Monday for next week of radiation. I gavestarted to burn a bit on the skin below where my left breastwas. It doesnt hurt but everyonce in a while it smarts. Esp under the armpit.

Feeling really good, hemoglobin is up to 12.6. Now that is more lke it!! It was as low as 8.3. I felt it, fatigue!!

I have plans tomorrow to go to Wells for a basketball fundraiser for breast cancer.

I will be meeting up with one of my sorority sisters, Ronnie. Cant wait!!0

Talk to you all later

No comments:

Post a Comment