Tuesday, October 18, 2011

7 Down, 1 More to go!!!!!! Yay

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I last wrote anything.

I had treatment #7 yesterday. Unfortunately, Troy couldnt be with me. Zach has croup. Barking cough but no runny nose. My Aunt Cyndi met me at the Lafayette center and sat with me the whole time. She dropped her whole day for me! Thank you so much Cyndi. Love u lots!!!!! You are the best!

It is only day 2 and I feel poorly. I had a genetics appt today to talk about family history. I decided that I should be checked for the BRCA gene mutation. My moms family history on the women is really unknown. They all passed away before the age of 50. We don't know if they would have had breast cancer or not. One sister had leukemia and passed away my freshman ur in high school.

My eyelashes are starting to fall out. It's the last bit of hair left on my body.

I met Shannon Byers yesterday. She is a survivor of breast cancer. She is young like me. She has helped me tremendously with this diagnosis! Thank you, Shannon. It was very nice meeting you yesterday.

Mom and dad, Gail, thank you for all that you have done for us. It means everything to have your support! ESP during the issue with my brother. He just doesn't understand beast cancer. I still love him wholeheartedly.

Debbie and Danielle, thank you for everything you have done for my family!!! You both are angels. Zach loves you two! Thank you.

Talk to you all later.
Love and hugs
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment