Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Surgery Went Well

I had surgery on Friady, Dec 3rd. It went well. D.r O'Connor performed the surgery. She removed several nodes, not sure of the amount. Will know more with pathology report.

I am still quite sore and swollen. My drain is still draining a lot of fluid. It will remain in until it has decreased tremendously.

I am quite tired. Could not sleep in the hospital. Too many interruptions.

My Benefit Supper on Saturday night was a success. I want to thank everyone who came and donated money, food or desert. Itg was a great time. About 200 people there.

A big thanks to Debbie, Danielle and Alicia and their Families that helped out as well. A huge success.

Radiation should start in about 2 weeks.

Until next blog, love you all
Jennifer

There will be another supper on Dec 11, Sunday for Abby Caron. Please come and join us for another dinner and donate. Abby has MoyaMoya Disease, problems with arteries in her neck and brain and will need surgery in Boston. I will be there to support her. (She is in the same Daycare as Zach)

No comments:

Post a Comment