Friday, December 30, 2011

Radiation, Finally, 2 down

Hello all. Sorry I didn't post yesterday for my first radiation treatment. I was coming down with some type of flu bug. Fever, chills, aches, nausea. Fever got to 102 even after Tylenol. I ended up taking some Sudafed and Motrin and fell asleep!

Troy took me to my radiation appointment today, because I was still a bit dizzy and not feeling well. My appt was at 830. They were on time today.

Yesterday, my appt was at 245 and didn't get in until 345, then I was on this cold hard table for 45 minutes. I mean it was very hard. They had to do some xrays to make sure they were radiating the right spots.

I went into Meditation mode, Reiki Meditation. I saw angels. pink, blue and green. They kept me safe and helped to direct the radiation to where it needed to go.

Meditation is good for the soul. I started meditating today too. I only saw pink today, which is Archangel Raphael, who is my Archangel. She is a healer.

Most of my radiation appts are at 830 in the morning. A few are around 3pm, but mostly 830. I will be driving myself.

I will keep you all updated, next radiation treatment is on Tuesday. They are closed on Monday. Holiday, what Holiday? It is Jan2???

Anyway, Love to you all and HUGS to you all.

Love Jennifer. xoxoxoxo

Hand in Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment