Tuesday, November 1, 2011

8 Treatments Done!!! Only radiation left

Monday, October 31st was my last chemo treatment.  I am so excited. Only 2 more weeks of feeling poorly. The side effects have not kicked in yet, the bad ones anyway. I have been tired and yesterday after getting home from Lafayette I was pretty much dead to the world. I went straight to bed and slept for at least 2 hours, then Troy took Abby out Trick or Treating. She had a great time. I stayed and cuddled with Zach until they got back. I went back to bed and slept until 11 am this morning.

Zach has been sick the whole last 2 weeks. He was up Sunday all night coughing. I probably only got 2 hours of sleep. Troy stayed home with him and my Aunt Cyndi came and sat with me while I had my infusion. Thank you Cyndi.

I am waiting for an appt for my CT and simulation for the Radiation. I will let everyone know when that is when I get the date. Then will be tattooed and then will start radiation.

Mt Marie, South Paris Maine, No Trespassing Sign

 Thursday, last week, my Aunt Cyndi took Abby and me to Mt. Marie, in South Paris, Maine. Dennis Durgin owns the mountain and mines there. He made the two necklaces that you see further down. Matching, one for me and one for Abby. We came home with, I think the whole Mountain. Smokey Quartz and Clear Quartz, I love them. I also got some rough Lepidolite and small pieces of Watermelon Tourmaline. they are quite rough and are good for bedside pieces. Healing stones.

Matching Lepidolite Necklaces

My dad with my Wig on!!
Lepidolite on Mt Marie, South Paris Maine


Abby and Mommy on top of Mt Marie, South Paris Maine


Girly Vampire

Cyndi, Abby and me sitting on top of Mt Marie

Dennis, Abby and Cyndi looking for Beryl

We had a fun time on top of Mt Marie. Abby still has to write a paper on what she learned because I took her out of school to go and mine gems. We had a great time.


Will leave another message in  a few days.
Love you all.
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment