Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Halfway There

Hello all. It has been a while since writing. I have my own little support group on facebook. We started out on breastcancer.org. We have moved on due to some moderation issues. But we are lovin it on facebook. There are so many diverse women in the group named Fighters, a closed group to those with cancer. Fighting or survivor.

We have one from Greece, 2 from Ireland, i believe, many from the US and several from Ontario, Canada. We keep invtouch. We are all around the same time frsme of chemo and radiation! We try to keep each other uplifted.

I go friday for simulation for radiation. Then 33 treatments, mon-fri for about 5 weeks.


Zach and I had Friday and Saturday tobond and have time together. I love him so much. He is a handfull!!!! I was pooped onSunday. I had some weird things happening! The energy in the air was charged positively and negativly. My medium intentions were subconsciously telling me to oprn up my energy. As my healing energy opens and gets stronger, i have symptoms of saddness and headaches.

I want to send out healing energy to my whole support team.
Abby, zach, troy, mom,dad, mimi, cyndi, karen belanger, debbie white and danielle white, alicia jacobs and all my pts that have helped me. You know who you are! Thank you with all of myheart and soul i love all of you!!!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment